Monday, July 1, 2013

Comics Conversations is now on YouTube!

Head on over to YouTube and check out the comicsconversations channel. You can even subscribe, it you want (you should).

Here's my first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8nfpfW4zY

The goal was to get this up on Sunday, but I didn't even think of the idea until Sunday, and I had to write, shoot, edit, and upload it all today. And I had some major tech issues.

But I've learned from them, and my hope is to post a new video every Sunday!

That's right, #VideoSundays

So, if you haven't caught up with all of my expansion yet,
"Like" Comics Conversations on Facebook
Follow @ComicsConvos on Twitter
Subscribe to comicsconversations on YouTube

And also, use the old pre-computer technique of just telling your friends about me! Help generate some interest.

My goal is to get 30,000 page views here on the blog, 50 Likes on Facebook, 50 followers on Twitter, and 10 subscribers on YouTube.

(setting my standards low, then I'll re-evaluate my goals)

Help me out, and I've got an idea of a reward post once I meet those goals!

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment