Friday, July 19, 2013

#FridayIsUpdateDay: July 19, 2013

OK, I'm being lazy today, but there's actually a reason.

I could post updates today, like that RIPD is out now (I'll probably watch and review it), and Wolverine has new trailers out (that all use pretty much the same footage), and DC is "considering" a Batman Beyond film to reboot the Batman franchise ("considering" being a very weak word here).

But I'm going to hold off on my updates this week. Why? Because San Diego Comic Con is going on, and there are new updates every hour or so, so I'm going to wait until all the news gets reported, and gather together what I think is the most exciting and important.

If you don't want to wait, I would suggest following @SuperHeroHype on Twitter, because they update all the time. Personally, it's a little too much too fast for me, and sometimes the same thing twice, but they've got a ton of info over there.

As for me, expect some actual updates next week.

Don't forget to check the YouTube on Sunday for the new video, and, in the interest of self-promotion, subscribe to the YouTube channel, follow me on Twitter, and Like me on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment