Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Daredevil: Over the Years

Daredevil has long been one of my favorite heroes. In fact, he's probably my favorite hero that's not a major member of a popular team of heroes. For instance, Nightcrawler is my favorite X-Man, Hawkeye is my favorite Avenger, and Triton is my favorite Inhuman.

But outside of teams, Daredevil is probably my favorite hero. Unfortunately, I haven't seen much in the film variety to make me happy, although I forgive the 2003 film more than most just because it's the best I've gotten so far. Hopefully, with the rights back at Marvel Studios, we will get a high-quality Daredevil film soon.

Not a long list, but let's see who's worn the horns over the years

Rex Smith: The Trial of the Incredible Hulk (1989 TV movie)

A Daredevil cameo in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)

Ben Affleck: Daredevil (2003) and a deleted scene in Elektra (2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment