Blog Archive: Check out the posts you've missed!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Introducing: Over the Years

Hi there.

So I've been wanting to find a way to get more posts published on here.

A while ago, I started doing a "Cosplay of the Week" post, and I liked the idea of having a weekly thing that I can just post, and not have to spend a lot of time thinking about it, just easy posts. But I don't want my posts to be meaningless and insignificant.

So I decided to start another weekly segment. Every Wednesday (I know technically I'm late today) I will post an "Over the Years" segment, with each one looking at all the different ways one particular character has been portrayed in live action over the years. Some of them, like Batman and Superman, have several. Others, like Elektra, only have one, so I won't bother with those. But some of them might have more than you think, like Spider-Man or Daredevil.

While most of the time a film will include the "secret identity" as well, I won't connect the two for the purposes of this segment. For example, one post might be "Batman" and another might be "Bruce Wayne."

For my first week, since his latest film came out recently, I'll start with Superman!

Who do you want to see next?

I couldn't find a decent "Over the Years" photo on Google, and didn't want to make one myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment