Blog Archive: Check out the posts you've missed!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A quick summary of MCU comics: Part 7/9 [I am Iron Man]

Didn't think I was ever going to finish this, eh? Well, I am. Today! Why? Because a new MCU comic comes out tomorrow, a Thor: The Dark World prelude. So I need to get caught up!

First things first. If you haven't seen the others, you should do that too.

Part: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

This post is about "I am Iron Man!"

And it'll be short. Because, well, it's basically just a comic version of the movie. Like the Thor comic.

There are a couple pages of dialogue between Fury and Stark picking up during the post-credits scene of the film. Basically, Stark gives Fury the cold shoulder, and Fury tells Coulson to prepare Natasha (Black Widow) that they need her services, so a nice lead-in to Iron Man 2, as well as the Black Widow prelude comic.


No comments:

Post a Comment