Blog Archive: Check out the posts you've missed!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Expansion!

Comics Conversations has just exploded all over the internet!

Don't worry, everything will still be based around this blog site. But now there are better ways to receive updates if you're not in the habit of regularly checking up on the site.

The official facebook page is up! Go Like it!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Comics-Conversations/476892609060069?fref=ts

Also, I'm on twitter now! Follow me @ComicsConvos

Finally, I've created an email account just for this blog: comicsconversations@gmail.com
You can use the email to send me any questions, ideas, requests, comments, or anything else you'd like to send me, as an alternative to commenting on blogposts.

I'm excited for this new life my blog is taking on, and I hope it generates more traffic for the site, more interest among readers, and more posting for me!

As a reminder/information to newcomers, you can always use the search bar on my blog to search for anything you're looking for, and the black navigation bar to the right of the screen appears when you hover over it. That bar can show you various labels I use with my posts, photos, and other neat stuff.

So if you're new to the site, welcome!

If you've been here before, help me reach new audiences by using the new locations and liking, following, tagging, and hashtagging!

As for me, I'm going to bed. Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment