Blog Archive: Check out the posts you've missed!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday is now Update Day!

I used to post updates on here as often as I saw them. That quickly became too much, and too often, for most people who read my blog to keep up with.

So I stopped posting updates, except for the pretty major ones, like Mary Jane being cut from TASM2. But now I feel like there's a void on this page, because I'm not posting new information, and some people send me pieces of news that I've known or ask me about something that I feel I probably should  have blogged about, but didn't.

Well, in the wake of starting my weekly Over the Years segment, I decided that I should just post updates on a weekly basis. And what better day than Friday? I'll start this week by putting up as much relevant information as I have on the upcoming projects, and update every week from there.

Obviously, if a hugely exciting update comes my way, I have the liberty to post that ASAP. But I'll repeat it in my weekly updates post for those of you who don't want to check here everyday.

So prepare yourself! If you want to stay up-to-date with the latest happenings in the comic book movie world, (or at least up-to-week), check back here every Friday! (And don't forget to check on Mondays for my Cosplay of the Week and Wednesdays for Over the Years segments). Marvel, DC, Fox, Sony, Dark Horse, independent comic book movies, whatever I find relevant, it will all be here.Don't worry about following all the other news blogs and twitter handles and facebook pages that find out the news, because I'll gather the information from all of those sources and bring it to you in one package here, every Friday!

I have to get ready for work now, (weak), so the first post will come tonight! Let the anticipation begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment