Sunday, May 12, 2013

READ THIS RIGHT NOW!

(If nothing else, read the last paragraph of this post if you care about the SHIELD show/Agent Coulson).

OK, a lot of things happening with the SHIELD show right now.

First, they have released a teaser to a teaser clip. 7 Seconds, go watch it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=pFZE3W1SF_Q

Couple things happen.

Most prominently, COULSON! Now if you don't know me personally you probably don't know this but I've have been adamant, obnoxiously adamant at times, since the midnight premiere of The Avengers that Coulson survived the film. I saw that movie 11 times in theaters, and each time I found more evidence to support my theory. In the past months, Marvel has confirmed he's alive, and in this show. And now they're using the hashtag in the marketing. I love it.

Secondly, mystery superhero! In the first second of the clip, there's a dark skinned superhuman in yellow pants who jumps out of a high window, carrying somebody, and lands nbd on the ground. The internet is all up and about that this might be Luke Cage. Which would be amazing. Why, you ask? Read my article on Luke Cage!




This theory is given even further fuel with the combination of this article:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=77079

NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT PART!
Marvel/ABC is releasing a full teaser (oxymoron) TONIGHT! MONDAY, MAY 12! During the finale of Once Upon A Time. The episode airs at 8/7 Central tonight on ABC, and I for one will be watching intently, and also asking people who have DVRs (not me) to DVR it for me :)

Will more questions be answered or raised? (I suspect the latter). But watch it. If I can, I'll upload/post video ASAP.

#CoulsonLives

No comments:

Post a Comment