Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cosplay of the Week: May 7, 2013

OK, I'm a day late on this, so I'm doing something special. I was thinking the other day, and I realized that all of the great horror franchises, the ones from the 70s and 80s that have lasted 30 years, are all at a standstill, and seem to be done. Which is kind of sad. Sure, the movies weren't great quality, but villains like Michael and Jason and Freddy are dying out to movies like Paranormal Activity, and it's not like I have anything against Paranormal Activity (I own all 4), but its sad that these slasher legends aren't really around anymore. So I present today a small tribute to those classic movie monsters....but using slightly less frightening female costumes.

A Nightmare on Elm Street. Something tells me most guys wouldn't mind dreaming of her.



Friday the 13th. Camp Crystal Lake might be more fun with her around.

Halloween. Somehow without the mask, that jumpsuit doesn't look bad on a female.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Who would want to cover up that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment