Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Top 10 Quotes from "Iron Man"

In prep for Iron Man 3, I watched Iron Man today. Below are my top 10 favorite quotes.

10.
"March and I had a scheduling conflict. Fortunately, the Christmas cover were twins". - Tony Stark
9. "I do anything that Mr. Stark requires. Including, occasionally, taking out the trash." - Pepper Potts
8. "What was I thinking, you're usually so discreet." - JARVIS
7. "Don't waste your life." - Yinsen
6. "TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE. WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!" - Obadiah Stane
5. "Next time, baby." - James Rhodes
4. "Yeah, I can fly." - Tony Stark
3. "You've become part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet." - Nick Fury
2. "I'm Agent Phil Coulson with the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division." - Agent Coulson
1. "I am Iron Man." - Tony Stark

Also, here's this to enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment