Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Antici......pation

So, in addition to all of the regular anticipation I would have for all these superhero movies coming out this year (a month and a day for Iron Man 3!), I have even more anticipation than usual. Why?
BECAUSE I HAVE THIS BLOG.
I'll get to post reviews and ideas and thoughts and concerns and all that great stuff, on my own blog, AS the films come out.Which I've never gotten to do before. And it's not like I could write a review on the first Iron Man now, that would be weird.
So I'm super pumped for this to happen, and for me to be one of the first guys posting about things I notice, rather than just collecting news from around the internet and putting them into a singular space.
Don't worry, I'll always make it obvious when there are spoilers, and Ill try to do a spoiler-included and spoiler-free version of each review. But I'm really excited for this. And for my new layout! What do you guys think of that by the way? Good things, I hope. Give me some feedback!
In the meantime, 30 Days, 14 hours, 3 minutes, and 10 seconds until Iron Man 3 - the countdown has begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment