Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Photos, photos, photos (Phase 2 concept art/preview)

So, I have a lot of photos that have come out in the last couple days.

At least some of them were released as part of the huge Avengers Phase 1 box set as part of the "Phase 2 Preview," but since I don't have that I'm not totally sure if they all are or not. Basically a lot of concept art drawings for upcoming films. Some of them I'm not even certain what films they are supposed to be attached to, so some won't have any helpful descriptions, sorry.

Keep in mind that concept art is no guarantee of how something will look in the final film, just used as, well, a concept.

Enjoy.

(Iron Man 3 Countdown: 30 days, 1 hour, 40 minutes, 50 seconds)

PHASE 2:

IRON MAN 3
Pew! Pew! Pew!

THOR: THE DARK WORLD

From Thor: The Dark World. Looks like Jane Foster makes it to Asgard. Also, seems as Thor is sporting golden armor now, suggesting he finally becomes King. I'm more interested by the face of the guy to the right of Natalie Portman, though. Very sophisticated.
Looks like some bad stuff happens in Asgard. Who would have guessed?

CAPTAIN AMERICA:
THE WINTER SOLDIER

Winter Soldier. And Captain America. Looks pretty awesome.
"Taxi!"
Winter Soldier. A.K.A. Bucky 2.0
Falcon
Honestly I'm more excited to see Falcon than Cap. Nothing against Cap, just interested in how they do Falcon.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Is that the Cantina Band playing for the Guardians of the Galaxy?
If I had to guess, I would guess that this is Star-Lord's ship. Cleverly named "Ship."
Say "hello" to my little friend! And...his...little friend.

MYSTERY PHOTOS

Now these pics are the ones I'm not sure what they connect to. 

Feel free to tell me, or just spout ideas.

It's a...uh....plane...spaceship....thing....
So this looks pretty Thor-esque to me, but it might be GOTG related. So, it's in the mystery pile.
The little spherical thing reminds me of Iron Man 2, but I'm pretty clueless about this.

PHASE 3:

From the Ant-Man test footage. All CGI, no actor yet.
More Ant-Man
"An ant has no quarrel with a boot." - Loki. He hasn't met this Ant yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment