Monday, April 22, 2013

Cosplay of the Week: April 22, 2013

Today's cosplay off the week revolves around Storm. Why, you ask? (OK, maybe you don't, but I have an answer anyway). Because Bryan Singer just tweeted the first official pic of Halle Berry as Storm in Days of Future Past. Sporting a new hairdo, I'm really hoping she cares about this role this time around and gives a halfway decent performance.



Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the cosplay! I really love this costume worn by Paris Sinclair. I think she's got the look down pat, and the costume is gorgeous. With the gold trim, the red emblem, and the ends of the cape attached to the bracelets, topped off by the headpiece, this is one great costume! And she wears it well.










And now for an honorable mention, just because I love this costume as well. Gold pants!



No comments:

Post a Comment