Sunday, April 28, 2013

Avengers 2 Update - Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

Recently, Joss Whedon spoke in an interview about the process of the upcoming Avengers 2. If you want to watch the whole thing, check it out here.

The most interesting part to me was the following quote:

"I've got these two characters...two of my favorite characters from the comic books, a brother-sister act, they're in the movie, that's exciting..."

So, unless Whedon is intentionally deceiving us, (which is possible, but what other brother-sister act would be a favorite of his?), it looks like Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver on in the draft for the sequel! Exciting!

For more on what I think of this idea and how it would work with rights and Fox, read my post on Scarlet Witch.

Until then, speculate!



Iron Man 3 Countdown: 4 days, 10 hours, 5 minutes, 0 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment