Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ant-Man Footage

OK,

(how many posts do I start off with "OK")?

I didn't post yesterday (gasp!) but its not entirely my fault

For context, today is Thursday

On Tuesday, I found something I had been looking for since ComicCon last summer -- leaked footage of the Ant-Man test shooting released at comic-con as a proof-of concept for the upcoming Ant-Man film. Ever since I heard about it, I've been looking for it, and on Tuesday I saw it without even looking.

Needless to say, I was excited.

I immediately saved the video to my hard drive, telling myself "this will be removed within a few hours" and posting the link to facebook suggesting everybody watch it while it was up. I even called one of my friends to make sure he could see it as soon as possible.

So yesterday, my planned post was to post that link, but by the time I got around to posting, the video had (unsurprisingly) been removed (so glad I saved it)

So I decided not to post.

HOWEVER

Seeing the actual footage reminded me of another video I had seen a couple months ago, in which an artist drew what he claimed was his memory of seeing the clip at comic con. Obviously, when I first saw it, I was a bit skeptical since I couldn't know how true/close it was, if at all. Now that I've seen the real footage, I can say, it's actually pretty close. So while I can't post the actual footage link, I'll post the link for the artist's rendering. Enjoy. Also, I'll put up another post for today, since this one is supposed to be for yesterday.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJ0tMAxbkk


No comments:

Post a Comment