Wednesday, January 30, 2013

X-Men: Days of Future Past

So apparently everybody except me knew this already, but the sequel to X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past, has a huge time travel aspect to the plot, and Bryan Singer, director of X-Men 1 and 2, is back at the helm, and he's brought back Patrick Stewart (Prof. X), Ian McKellen (Magneto), Shawn Ashmore (Iceman), Ellen Page (Shadowcat), and Anna Paquin (Rogue) back onto the cast list to co-star with the younger versions of Prof. X, Magneto, Mystique, and Beast from X-Men: First Class! Which is AWESOME!

This makes the possibilities of Ms Marvel discussed in one of my previous posts slightly more likely to happen! How exciting! Hopefully they finally do something interesting with Rogue in this movie!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 1 Rogue. But the end of X3 showed the "cure" wasnt absolute so hopefully she somehow gains her good powers.

      Delete
    2. Oh I see what I did, I wrote Rogue for both Ellen Page and Anna Paquin. My bad. Ellen Page is Shadowcat. FIXED!

      Delete