Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey all!

So, it's been a while -- about four months, actually -- since I've posted. Not since Chicago Comic Con have I published a new post. A lot has happened for me since then! I got a new job, moved, and got real busy with actual work, and unfortunately this had to go to the side. But I've got a little time now, so I'm back, even if it's on a lesser level than I was before.

Lots of news has come up since I left - Ben Affleck is Batman, Age of Ultron is coming, Paul Rudd is Ant-Man, the MCU Netflix project, the Sinister Six is coming....lots and lots has happened! I'm not going to go into depth about things that people have already gotten over, but I have a lot of thoughts built up that I'm excited to start have conversations about!

Hope you're ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment